In both the European Union and Estonia, matters pertaining to personal data protection come up routinely in everyday business. Adhering to data protection rules and regulations should not be a hindrance to business, but instead guarantee the competitiveness and good reputation of your company. In today’s constantly changing world, part of what ensures a company’s competitiveness and good name is the fact that the company’s management and the entire team is aware of data protection principles, has established proper internal guidelines and has signed comprehensive agreements with business partners. Matters related to data protection are of importance to individuals as well. Knowing their rights and having control over their personal data helps to maintain their good name and prevent damage. The LINKLaw team has extensive experience in providing its customers with the best data protection solutions.
We advise our customers on any and all legal matters pertaining to data protection. Among other things, our services include:
- data mapping;
- preparing data processing overviews;
- preparing data protection policies;
- preparing internal guidelines;
- mapping the need for impact assessments and advising the customer during the process;
- preparing data processing agreements and holding corresponding negotiations;
- advising when personal data are transferred to third countries;
- advising in the case of data breaches, incl. preparing the necessary documents and representing our customers in regulatory proceedings;
- advising in both judicial and extrajudicial loss claims;
- settling disputes in courts;
- training companies’ personnel;
- providing of the services of data protection specialist.
- Andmekaitsespetsialisti teenuste pakkumine.
Contact person: Attorney-at-Law Reesa Laur (Email Reesa).
Selection of works
- representing Viru Keemia Grupp OÜ in negotiations relating to the signing of a data processing agreement within the framework of a software development project;
- data mapping, modifying processing overviews and preparing data protection policies and agreements for ELKE Mööbel OÜ;
- representing Iglu OÜ in negotiations relating to the signing of a data processing agreement within the framework of a software development project;
- training the management of Kohila Vineer OÜ and general consultations regarding data protection.